2. teaching and encouraging safe hand washing techniques
3. providing hand sanitizer for children to use under supervision
4. teaching children general health precautions
5. encouraging parents of children that have “influenza like illness” symptoms to keep them home until they are well.
6. keeping classrooms clean and disinfected through the use of board approved cleansers and our diligent caretakers Mr. Ingersoll and Miss Duttman.
7. asking students to call home if they present at school with “Influenza Like Illness” symptoms.
Thanks to our community for your continued trust and understanding of the health precautions we are working under.
Eastwood P.S. Get On The Bus . . .We Are Changing The World!