Want a sneak peak at the strategies our teachers are using to lead learning in the classroom? Check these out!
Educators, Parents and students, below you will find the URL link to the One Page Wonders for each of the nine Board Improvement Plan for Student Achievement (BIPSA) strategies.
The nine BIPSA strategies include:
– Comprehensive Literacy
– Descriptive Feedback
– Effective Use of Technology and Assistive Technology
– Learning Goals
– Non-Fiction Writing
– Oral Language
– Small Group Instruction
– Success Criteria
– Three Part Lesson in Mathematics
Each strategy link provides the following:
– A simple description of the strategy – What is it?
– A description of deep implementation of the strategy- What does it look like when the strategy is implemented well?
– Hot links to helpful resources to support educators
– A research snapshot – What does the research say about the strategy?
Our goal is to provide our staff with as much information as possible to support the Board and School Improvement plans for student acheivement respectively.